- Day 1: Arrival at the hotel, check-in, welcome cocktail, dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 2: Plami/Monte Sant'Elia/Palmi. After breakfast, guided tour of Palmi and surrounding area, up to Mount Saint Elias; later a visit to the House of Culture, or the Francesco Cilea Museum, and the Picture Gallery dedicated to Leonida Repaci. Lunch at a typical local restaurant. Afternoon at leisure, with the possibility to use the Hotel Spa (sauna, Turkish bath, hydro-massage, indoor pool). Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 3: Mini-cruise from Palmi to Scilla. After breakfast, at 9,30 a.m., boarding for a mini-cruise "to the discovery of Costa Viola - from Palmi to Scilla - the Homeric coast where according to the legend the mermaids sing mesmerizing songs. The mini-cruise also includes a pic-nic on the beach. Return to the hotel, spa, dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 4: Palmi/Scilla/Palmi. After breakfast, passing through Bagnara, excursion to Scilla, the "Venice of the South", to visit the picturesque and charming village of Chianalea, that, with its beauty, has enchanted poets and painters around the world and a visit to the Ruffo Casle. Lunch at a local restaurant, here you will enjoy the extraordinary view of the Bay of Sirens, the Castle and Sicily. Here you will taste a typical local dish, Swordfish. Return to the hotel, farewell and departure.
- The price includes: accomodation at the Rainbow Hotel (4*), in double rooms or matrimonial suites, HB, drinks are includes at the table (water and wine), mini-cruise along the Costa Viola and pic-nic, lunch on the second and fourth day, use of the spa (massage not includes), tour guide.
- The price does not inlcude: local transport to be arranged separately and if necessary, entry at the House of Culture Museum, to be paid upon entrace.